Bernie O’Sullivan is the lead author of Estate and Business Succession Planning published by The Tax Institute. Now in its 8th edition, it is widely regarded as Australia’s leading estate planning text for accountants and financial planners.
At a cost of only $220 it is great value to help individuals, families and business owners get started in their succession planning.
The book is prescribed/recommended text for leading estate planning courses conducted by educational institutions and universities across Australia.
- Easy to follow case studies, strategies and diagrams
- Discusses pitfalls to be aware of and troubleshooting techniques
- Provides a thorough overview of succession planning laws in every jurisdiction
- Covers all succession planning topics, including:
- wills and powers of attorney
- testamentary trusts
- blended families
- protecting vulnerable beneficiaries
- claims against estates
- superannuation and superannuation death benefits
- family trusts
- international estate planning
- tax consequences of death
- family law and death
- business succession planning
- charitable trusts
- special disability trusts
- aged care accommodation and RADs